Before reporting an issue, please review the question What are some basic troubleshooting steps? That might provide a solution to quickly get you going, again.
When reporting an issue, the more details provided will more quickly help the problem be understood, reproduced and resolved. The following is a list of items you might include but feel free to add other information that applies to your particular circumstance, even if it might seem inconsequential, at first
- What software and version are you using, if applicable?
- What hardware (desktop, laptop, tablet) are you using, if applicable, and is it a personal or Concordia-owned device?
- Does this involve a wired or wireless network connection, if applicable?
- Describe the step-by-step process you perform to produce the issue.
- Where do you start?
- What do you type or click?
- What do you see?
- What are the error messages?
- What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far, and what was the result?
- When was the last time this worked correctly?
- When did you first notice the issue? Did anything unusual happen around that time (e.g., software upgraded, new equipment installed)?
- If helpful, include a screenshot that displays the problem. (How do I make a screenshot in Windows?)