The last time your family member logged into their Google-hosted email (e.g., Gmail or work email), they checked the box to “Stay signed in”, and that’s exactly what it did. You clicked the link for webmail.cune.org, it went to Google and it automatically signed in with the last email account that was used. That works fine, if only one person uses the computer. It doesn’t work very well if two or more people are sharing the same web browser.
See the related question Why does the cune.org emai link go to my Gmail/work email page? for suggestions. An additional option is to logout and then login with the desired account.
- Click the circular icon or email address in the upper right of the web page.
- Click the button to sign out.
- Click the link to “Sign in with a different account”
- Click “Remove”
- Click the “X” to the right of the account to “forget” it (this does not delete the account).
- Click “Done”.
- Login with the desired email address and password.