Your Concordia student account will get you access to all your Concordia online resources. This includes:
Check out some frequently asked questions regarding your Concordia account below.
If you’re having problems with your Concordia account, you can visit https://cuneaccounts.cune.edu to reset your password or email our Computing services department at email@example.com or by phone at 402-643-7321.
- What information do I use to login?
- What is my username?
- How do I find my J number (ID number)?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- What if I forgot or don’t have a password?
- What if I am locked out of my account?
- How long may I access my Blackboard courses?
- Why is my account locked out?
- How do I update my password on a Macintosh?
- Why is Banner asking for a User ID and PIN?