Your Concordia student account will get you access to all your Concordia online resources. This includes:
Check out some frequently asked questions regarding your Concordia account below.
If you’re having problems with your Concordia account, you can visit https://cuneaccounts.cune.edu to reset your password or email our Computing services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 402-643-7321.
Questions and answers about computer accounts for students.
- What information do I use to login?
- What is my username?
- How do I find my J number (ID number)?
- How do I change or reset my password?
- What if I forgot or don’t have a password?
- What if I am locked out of my account?
- Why can’t I log into Blackboard?
- Is free software available or is a computer included?
- What computing resources are available on campus?
- How long may I use my email and WordPress accounts?
- How long may I access my Blackboard courses?
- Why is Banner asking for a User ID and PIN?