- Download the VLC media player installer here. Once downloaded, run the installer by double clicking on it.
- Select ‘Run’.
- [Faculty Devices] When prompted for an admin username and password type in your localadmin credentials:
Password: (set when you received your computer)
Once entered click ‘Yes’.
If you are unaware of your localadmin password, send an email to email@example.com and we will help you get it set.
- Next you will be prompted for your network credentials; this is your standard CUNE login username and password.
Once entered click ‘OK’.
- Select a language and click ‘OK’.
- Select ‘Next’.
- Read through the license agreement and if you agree select ‘Next’.
- Leave all the boxes checked and select ‘Next’.
- Select ‘Install’.
- Make sure ‘Run VLC media player’ is checked and select ‘Finish’.
- When VLC media player launches the fist time you will see this window, just click ‘Continue’.
- You are done! Now you can use an external DVD player to play DVD’s in class.
Modified on: Fri, Apr 30, 2021 at 3:30 PM
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.