To Register a device
There are two methods for registering your device for the CUNE or CUNESecure network.
Note: When an unregistered device connects to the network, it will have access to our network, but not the internet.
If your device has an internet browser
- Connect the unregistered device to the CUNESecure or CUNE network or with an Ethernet cable
- Go to access.cune.org and login with your CUNE username and password
Click Register your device, and follow the prompts to register
If your device does NOT have an internet browser
- Find the device's MAC Address or Wi-Fi address
- Connect the device to the CUNESecure or CUNE network or with an Ethernet cable
- On a device that is registered and has a browser, go to access.cune.org and login with your CUNE username and password
Click Register your device
Enter the MAC Address of the new device, click Register, and follow the prompts to register the device
Note: The device you are registering (not the device you are currently using) must be connected to the network in order for it to be successfully registered.
You may need to disconnect and reconnect to the Wi-Fi, or wait 2-3 minutes before your device has internet access.
If your device still isn't connecting to the internet, it may be using a randomized MAC addresses. Please see How do I turn off MAC Address randomization? for more details.
- We recommend connecting to the CUNESecure network over the CUNE network, as it uses enterprise-level encryption. To learn how, see How do I connect to the CUNESecure wireless network?