There are two methods for registering your device for the CUNE or CUNESecure network:
If your device has an internet browser:
- Connect the device to the CUNE or CUNESecure network - it will have access to our network, but not the internet. If you have cellular data on, turn it off so your phone is forced to use the network.
- Go to access.cune.org and login with your CUNE username and password.
Click Register your device, and follow the prompts to register.
If your device does NOT have an internet browser:
- Find the device's MAC Address or Wi-Fi address
- Connect the device to the CUNE or CUNESecure network
- On a device that is registered and has a browser, go to access.cune.org and login with your CUNE username and password.
- Click Register your device, enter the MAC Address of the new device, click Register, and follow the prompts to register the device.
After registration, you may need to reconnect to the Wi-Fi or wait 2-3 minutes before your device has internet access.
If your device still isn't connecting to the internet, see My device is registered for the Wi-Fi, but it won't connect. What gives?
We recommend connecting to the CUNESecure network over the CUNE network, as it uses enterprise-level encryption. To learn how, see How do I connect to the CUNESecure wireless network?