Faculty and staff may add a network printer to their Windows desktop or laptop computer that is connected to the Concordia University network. Since printers are an individual choice, each user must add the printers that they want to use.
- Go to Start -> Settings
- Select ‘Devices’
- Click on ‘Printers & Scanners’ on the left
- Select ‘Add a printer or scanner’
- Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select ‘The printer that I want isn’t listed’
- Click on ‘Select a shared printer by name’
In the text box enter:
then you will see a list of all printers on campus, scroll down and select the printer you want to add, then click ‘Next’.
- It will take a moment to install the printer.
- After the printer is successfully installed click ‘Next’, then ‘Finish’
- Repeat steps 4 – 8 until you have added all necessary printers.